Senior Application Specialist - Perm (London)
Our client is a global Law firm in central London who are actively on the market for Senior Application specialist to join them permanently. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and technical exposure. Known as the subject matter expert, the ideal individual will be the 'go to' person and will use their deep technical expertise to maximise the features within IT and quickly resolve any issues that are raised. They will have a good awareness of key vendors, product roadmaps and also identifying areas where upgrades and feature changes will improve the experience for our users. In addition, the application Specialist will manage, support and lead the on-going programme of change in this key area.
- Work with the Business Solutions, Infrastructure and IT Support and other key business services teams to provide a coordinated service
- Research and review core solution upgrades, new or emerging products and add-ons and provide recommendations for business use;
- Install and/or upgrade in-house and/or 3rd party applications in conjunction with product vendors: including testing; troubleshooting issues; documenting configuration and procedures;
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support of the firm's key applications;
- Constantly monitor relevant servers and clients to ensure that these are running at optimum performance: recommend changes where necessary;
- MCP/MCSD certification
- Good understanding of iManage.
- VB Scripting
- SQL 2008/2005
- Office 365/2010
- Windows 10
- Milan Helpdesk
- Business Services