The post holder will be responsible for resolving application support tickets whilst also monitoring the rest of the team to ensure they are aware of software releases and manage their tickets effectively. Communicating to senior management and the development team regarding bugs, improvements and test procedures.
• To effectively resolve application support tickets
• Lead the Application Support team hosting morning stand up meetings and attending developer meeting where appropriate
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in regards to testing issues, system improvements and application support.
• Strong knowledge of PL/SQL including complex scripting (essential)
• Experience in Java, XML/XSLT and Oracle (essential)
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (essential)
• Previous experience within a financial/corporate services business (desirable)
• Knowledge of eFirst Origins, Phoebus, iiConnect, Filenet, EPDQ, source code (SVN), JIRA or JBOSS/IIS (desirable)
This position is a great opportunity for a Senior Application Support Analyst to take on some management responsibility in a growing business able to provide progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job