Title: Senior AngularJS Front End Developer
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 & benefits
We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Front End Developer with superb AngularJS skills to join a highly successful start-up company based in central London. The company is in its 4th year of business and demonstrates an impressive business proposition, which has been received in high regard from both investors and clients.
You will be joining a friendly tech department who love learning and want to create compelling UX for their customers, in a collaborative environment adopting Agile methodologies.
- Recommends, designs & implements the best-of-breed user experience for customers
- Actively participates in design and architecture for assigned projects with a focus on user experience
- Imbues a culture of 'knowledge sharing’ and 'doing the right thing’ within the delivery organisation and the business at large
- Becomes and stays an expert in current and emerging technologies and tools
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
To be considered, suitable Front End Developers will be highly experienced in the following:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design (Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton or equivalent)
- AngularJS 4
- Node.js (with some back-end coding too)
- Building visually pleasing UI
- TDD/BDD (karma, mocha, jasmine, protractor)
- Cross browser and cross platform development
- Integration of Web Services (REST) and JSON
- Source code management (Git)
- Agile development
- SEO practices
Additional experience in areas such as AWS, Spring / JEE, SOA, CI / CD and Unix system administration would be considered highly advantageous, although not essential as our client offers excellent learning opportunities.
In return for your hard work, commitment and loyalty, our client is offering a highly competitive package, including a salary of up to £80k, pension, healthcare, social events, share options, and of course, burgers and beers on a Friday!
Apply now for an immediate consultation!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.