Senior Android Developer - Fast Growing Consumer App Brand - Central London
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced Android Developer to join a successful and well-known fast growing consumer brand based in Central London, who are expanding internationally.
You will join a fun and dynamic development team, helping to build brand new native Android apps from the ground up.
The company are investing millions of pounds in the technology team and on their international growth, so now is a superb time to join them.
- Strong skills in Java on the Android platform
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Android software design patterns
- Defining API contracts, and developing against stubbed/mocked end-points
- Git developer workflows
- Scripted/configuration-based software deployments
- Delivering software as part of an Agile team
- Coding in another programming language, such as Objective-C
- Dependency injection
- CI/CD for Android applications
- Delivering applications using Fastlane
- Working on white-labelled software products
- Developing software against geolocation and mapping APIs
- Test automation with BDD
- Writing high-quality, highly-testable code
- Working collaboratively with Product Managers, UX Designers, Quality Engineers, and other Software Engineers to define, refine, size, and then plan upcoming work
- Reviewing code, and engaging in architectural discussions
- Assisting with the deployment of Android application code to multiple package targets
- Seeking opportunities to automate repetitive or time-consuming processes
- Working proactively to remediate adverse customer experiences
- Sharing knowledge and seeking out opportunities to learn other parts of the software stack
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on exciting Greenfield projects and code with the latest cutting edge technologies. As an Android Developer this role presents a great growth opportunity to grow.
Salary is up to £75k with a strong, flexible benefits package that includes contributory pension, flexi-time, remote working opportunities, leave early on a Friday, funded training, 25 days’ holiday, etc.
Key words: Android Developer, Android, Native, Mobile, SDK, Java, Kotlin, Git, REST, JSON, TDD, Testing, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Google Play, App Developer, permanent, London, UK.
- Android Development
- Android SDK
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'