Our Mobile team are expanding and need Android Experts to join us on our journey.
Who are we?
We’re the multi-award winning digital health company launched in 2014 in Manchester and we’ve just raised $26.1 million in Series B funding (the largest outside of London) as we look to dominate our field.
We’re growing at a phenomenal pace (4 people to 110 in the last 18 months) and we’re looking for more amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier & happier by changing the way people think about their health.
Could you be tempted to join us on our amazing journey in Manchester City Centre?
MOBILE TEAM ROLES: Senior Android Developer
We’re looking for a key hire within our mobile team as we build our next generation products.
Working within a small but highly experienced Mobile Development team, we are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to take a lead in building our groundbreaking new native apps.
Joining at the beginning of our new product journey, you will get the chance to define, design, and ship new features in our Android Apps at the same time as playing a key role in the hands on development of our core technology.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
You will be an experienced Mobile Developer, with expertise building Native Android apps.
It is expected that you will offer a mixture of the following:
- Android SDK development - 4 + years
- Experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON endpoints
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including C based low-level APIs written in the NDK
- Experience delivering 3rd party plugins and detection
- Experience with WebRTC and other video technologies available on Android
- Experience integrating Apps with Azure and WCF webservices
Apply today with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.
Alternatively, give us a call, we are happy to discuss any queries you may have.