Ruby Group are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join a growing global tech software company. The permanent position is initially remote with a possibility of travel in the future. The job responsibilities are as followed: -
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- This is a pure mobile apps dev role,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Ad hoc duties
The Ideal candidate will have the following: -
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
If you are interested in a permanent that can offer excellent future opportunities please apply
- Source control Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'