Senior and Junior Graphic Designer
Large international company required a Senior and Junior Graphic Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on a variety of products and activities for the company, such as website, advertising, brochures, posters, infographics, product design, exhibitions and displays as well as corporate communications and corporate identity. This opportunity has extensive travel potential.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements and the company needs.
- Schedule project implementation.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend final designs to team comments and gain full approval from Marketing Director.
- Work as part of a team with copywriter, external designers, and executives.
- Report and work closely with the Marketing Director and develop creative ideas and concepts.
Location: Homebased / Netherlands / Swansea
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literate with good MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Travel to events.
- Able to work in high-pressure situations and deadline driven.
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal. Contact Daniel Mason.