Senior Analytical Specialist
Location: East Anglia
Sector: Food, Flavour and Fragrance / chemical
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a specialist flavours and fragrance company that focus on the development, manufacture and supply of flavour and fragrance ingredients. Based in Bury St Edmunds, they are an innovative company who are now looking for an experienced and hard-working Senior Analytical Specialist to join their team on a full-time and permanent basis. If you are a highly experience analytical chemist with training experience and significant method development and are looking for your next career move, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This is a position for a senior individual, with extensive experience in analytical chemistry, gained through previous industry experience. As a Senior Technical Specialist in Analytical Chemistry you will be responsible for method development and validation of a range of techniques including GC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID and various types of spectroscopy. You will be responsible for the training of analysts on various analytical chemistry techniques, oversee the development of new analytical methodologies, driving innovative analytical chemistry solutions into the work place and evaluating analytical data.
Skills and Experience Needed:
The suitable applicant will have:
- Significant industry experience in analytical chemistry techniques (GC-MS, LC-MS, GC-FID, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS Spectroscopy).
- Proven method development and validation experience in industry.
- Previous SOP writing and review experience.
- Previous experience within the flavour and fragrance, or chemical, sector would be greatly advantageous.
- Previous experience in staff training is needed.
- Brilliant communication skills and a drive to push a business forward.
- An ability to bring new analytical innovations into the laboratory space.
As an industry leader, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package. They are able to offer support throughout your career and help with internal progression.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Gas Chromatography
- Mass Spectrometry
- Method Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'