Schneider Electric Software
Schneider Electric is an innovative and trusted provider of software andservices that improve productivity and profitability for production,manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allowcustomers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility toaddress evolving market requirements.
First and foremost is our openapproach. It’s about providing an environment that encourages personal growthand recognizes and rewards success. Schneider Electric offers a clearlydifferent employment experience than other global organizations. We don’t placelimits on what people can achieve.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here
- Being performance-oriented: developing, recognizing and rewarding a ‘can-do’ approach, great performance and personal achievement
- Expecting colleagues to challenge each other and continuously seek opportunities to do things better
- Valuing people who solve problems and thrive on challenges
- Creating new opportunities for personal growth by supporting the training and development of our people
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve shared success
- Being open and transparent as an organization
- Encouraging people to make a positive contribution and express their point of view without fear
- Providing an environment in which people can shape their own career paths
- Nurturing courageous people who want to make big things happen – and providing them the environment to do it
- Manage a number of software deployment and projects
- Gather client requirements and feedback, working with consultants and product managers to develop a project plan and ensure a viable implementation
- Develop a trusted relationship with the customer through delivering their requirements
- Oversee project team interactions coordinating project elements and communicating project progress, both internally and to customers
- Plan transition of responsibility to support team once project delivery is complete
- Work with senior technical staff to improve and mature deployment project management processes
Thisimportant role sits within our rapidly expanding software portfolio. Based inthe UK, reporting to a Manager in the US. It will support the salesof performance management and analytical software into the Power Generationmarkets.
Ourmodern control, monitoring and smart devices extend the investment in powergeneration infrastructure by collecting, archiving, displaying, analyzing andreporting the information provided by these systems. This includespredictive analytics and advanced pattern recognition.
You willwork with customers to develop models to perform assessments and identify andanalyze efficiency problems, provide training to customers on best practicemodelling approaches and actively provide input to the client’s productdevelopment group in order to continuously enhance the product suite. You’ll also support the European-based Technical Sales Team and Business teamin the solution engineering process.
In thisrole You will work with our power generationcustomers to develop equipment models and perform condition assessments ofcritical plant equipment to minimize downtime or unexpected forced outages andidentify and analyze efficiency problems using our client’s proprietary on -line condition monitoring software. You will also provide training tocustomers on best practice modeling approaches and actively provide input tothe client’s product development group in order to continuously enhance theproduct suite.
- Significant experience operating and optimizing performance of Power Generation facilities.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with performance optimization for Power Generation facilities (various technologies) - experience with Renewables a plus
- Experience modelling with performance software packages such as EtaPro, PMAX, PADO, or GateCycle
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance practices (including software packages such as PRiSM or SmartSignal)
- Experience providing engineering expertise in the application, operation, inspection and maintenance of plant systems and rotating equipment normally associated with power generation facilities
- Experience analyzing power plant data with real-time data historians such as eDNA or OSI PI
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems a plus
- Proficient in the use of computers and PC software
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills - Able to perform/lead in a team environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- BSc degree in Engineering or the equivalent
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This role enjoys a salary of up to £110,000pa depending on background and past experience.
Our benefits package includes a discretionary annual bonus scheme,annual leave, a competitive contributory pension scheme, and health and lifeinsurance cover.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. Werecognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity andfosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of ourcommunities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger todrive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please apply online.
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.