Leading Pharmaceutical Developer requires a Senior Analytical Scientist to provide the highest quality analytical support, to ensure smooth transfer of developed and verified methods to the Quality Control department while ensuring compliance with protocols, GxP and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all analytical work is conducted to the required standards.
- To mentor in conjunction with the Principal scientist the Analytical Team to maximise individual and team performances.
- To provide the technical expertise on the analytical techniques (HPLC, GC) and help promote innovation by recommending new analytical techniques that maybe utilised in order to increase the current service offerings. To keep up to date with new analytical techniques by reading current analytical literature.
- To trouble shoot analytical issues
- Execute and approve all laboratory investigations including deviations, CAPAs and participate in process improvements
- To ensure all scientific activity is carried out to the "right first time principle". Provide regular reports and KPI feedback to the Principal Scientist to inform decision making.
- To perform any other tasks at the request of the management.
- To adhere to SOPs at all times and prepare and contribute to the writing and revision of SOPs where applicable. To report any deviations from documents and SOPs to management and sponsors.
- To work in partnership with relevant suppliers in order to keep up-to-date with latest materials and technologies and to quickly identify sources.
- To adhere to Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
- To ensure that all documentation, computer data and records are stored appropriately.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant Scientific field, and possess previous Pharmaceutical QA or QC experience.
You will be joining a highly innovative Pharmaceutical Formulation developer, experiencing significant growth and success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job