We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in the East Midlands. This role offers a great career opportunity for someone to lead a small team of Analysts.
In this role you will lead client projects, managing work loads and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time.
* Plan and carry out Analytical testing to support the delivery of projects
* Analytical testing using HPLC/ UPLC, UV and dissolution.
* Set up and carry out stability studies
* Troubleshoot analytical problems ranging from instrumentation, Analytical methods and methodology.
* Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
* Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and IR. You will have experience working as a Senior Scientist in a Pharmaceutical GMP Laboratory, managing projects and supervising Analysts and/ or have experience in training others. Experience in troubleshooting HPLC instrumentation and methods is essential for this role.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland talent Solutions or call for more information.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Validation, GMP, QC, Analyst, R&D
- HPLC Analyst