As a Senior Analyst, you will work within an agency known for working on a range of exciting long-term projects and high career progression opportunities. With a large customer database, you will get to work with huge rows of data.
As a Senior Analyst, you will:
- Work with several clients carrying out research and implementing new strategies for their data
- Come up with innovative ideas as you work on a range of projects for different clients
- Perform customer analytics from personalisation, campaign analysis and dashboarding
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL;
- Experienced user of SQL; Python also desirable
- Agency background
- Few years' experience working with data and analytics within a commercial environment
- Min 2:1 degree in a numerate or relevant discipline
- Competitive salary: £60,000-£70,000
- Generous pension scheme and holiday allowance
- Work in a modern and friendly work environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Tamara Olori via the apply link on this page.
- power of BI
- statiscal modeling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'