Our financial services client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone who is numerate, organised and highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The monthly consolidation of Regulatory Capital and Impairment metrics for presentation to key stakeholders.
* Providing commentary and insight behind monthly impacts and portfolio trends for inclusion in relevant committee packs.
* Supporting analytical or technical projects across all Capital and Impairment teams.
* Providing a link between bank key strategic projects and the wider Credit Risk Measurement teams.
* Supporting planning and co-ordination of intra team activities to ensure a consistent approach.
* Contribute to the wider team through sharing best practice and identifying areas for improved efficiency.
* Highly numerate, ideally with a mathematics or economics background, but not essential.
* Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
* Strong Excel skills, SAS experience desirable but not essential
* Modelling experience desirable but not essential
* Any capital and impairment experience extremely desirable
Please apply now for immediate consideration.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'