£35,000 to £45,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join one of the biggest Media Agencies. If you are the successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to be joining at a pivotal time in the company's development journey, giving you the chance to make a real difference and deliver ground breaking insight. This Company works with some of the biggest brands around the world, if you are ready for a new exciting challenge do not hesitate to apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be in creating dashboards and reports in order to support performance
- You will be doing recommendations in order to optimise marketing and campaign strategies
- You will build customer segmentations to understand customer behaviour and improve targeting
SQL/Python Senior Data Analyst - Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physical Sciences or equivalent
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of Python is desired
- Confident communicator with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Able to work within a team as well as work independently
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page.
Marketing Analyst, Marketing Manager, Managerial, SQL, SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Customer Insight, Analyst, Marketing, Insight, Data, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Customer Data, Customer behaviour, Propensity, Modelling, London
- Customer Data
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Data Analytics
- Customer behavior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'