£40,000 to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Wonderful opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join the Advanced Analytics department of one of the biggest names in the Telco industry. If you are looking to step up and up skill this role could be a great fit so keep reading and apply!
My client is a well established Telecommunications brand, they are currently facing very exciting times in their analytics department and a number of vacancies have come about on the back of their growth.
- You will apply modelling techniques on customer data
- You will draw insights and provide recommendations on customer engagement and acquisition
- You will engage with other teams to work on ad hoc projects
- You will mentor junior members od the team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in a numerate discipline: Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- Solid experience using SQL and R or Python for advanced techniques
- Strong knowledge on building statistical models E.g. Propensity, Segmentations, CHAID
- Previous experience presenting insights to senior stakeholders
- Confident communicator, able to work within a team as well as work independently
Up to £45,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page or reach out directly by emailing
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Lead Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'