£50,000 to £60,000 plus Excellent Benefits
If you are an ambitious Senior Analyst, this exciting role could be a good fit for you. Our client is looking for the right person to join their customer science team, they have grown in the past few years and they are investing in Data and Analytics to keep their success flourishing.
The role is perfect for someone who is ambitious, passionate and looking to take the next step in their career with a leading role. If that could be you, please apply bellow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will lead the communication with high-level stakeholders
- You will be doing recommendations in order to optimise performance
- You will mentor a team and oversee their performance
- You will be working together with a number of teams, offering ideas and support in growing revenue
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a numeric, scientific or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of SQL and R or Python
- Previous experience as a manager or mentor
- Solid background working in the field of data analysis and customer insight
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to translate data into effective and influential insight
- Confident communicator, able to work within a team as well as work independently
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page.
Marketing Analyst, SQL, SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Customer Insight, Analyst, Marketing, Insight, Data, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Customer Data, Customer behaviour, Propensity, Modelling, Somerset
- Customer Data
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Analyst
- Data Analytics
- Customer behavior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'