Senior Strategy Analyst
£40,000 - £65,000
Drive insights across key business areas through analysis of a variety of rich and granular data sources. You'll convert your analysis into actionable strategies for the business and champion these through to implementation, getting buy-in and guidance from senior management.
In short, you'll manage the end-to-end design and development of customer strategies, having a huge impact on p+l.
Business areas include Credit Risk, Acquisitions, Customer Management, Business development, Digital, Decision Science and Collections. So you'll gain an holistic view of how the different business functions operate and integrate. Brilliant for anyone aspiring to be a future CRO or CEO!
A London lender with a state of the art office space and a relaxed and collaborative culture. With a high performance analytical team.. If you want to be surrounded by one of the brightest analytical teams in FS this will be for you.
- Devise a pipeline of strategic initiatives by analysing data and leading these through to implementation by partnering with commercial teams across the business such as:
- Acquisitions, Customer Management, Business development, Digital, Decision Science, Collections and Operations
- Test and adjust your initiatives before roll-out to the business and subsequently monitor their effectiveness
- Work with the Acquisitions, Account Management, Operations and Digital teams to ensure new data sources are leveraged, and customer acquisitions, retention and experience are all optimised
- Become a SME for data sources and commercial strategies across the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working within a Credit Risk Analytics function, or similar Analytics function within FS
- Experience driving insights and strategies from large sets of data
- Strong data manipulation skills using SAS, SQL, Excel etc
- Minimum of a 2.1 in a numeracy-based degree from a red-brick University of similar
- Experience working with multiple data sources including bureau data preferred
- Gain invaluable insight into different business areas
- Become an SME on data sources and strategic initiatives across the business
- Collaborative, friendly working environment
- Salary up to £65,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including bonus, pension and chance to own the business
- Work with some of the brightest analysts and managers in the business
Data Sources, Data Analyst, Credit Risk, Acquisitions, Customer Management, Business development, Digital, Decision Science, Collections, Operations, SAS, SQL, Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'