£40,000 - £50,000
This is a great position for a driven Senior Analyst to join the growing Insight function of a leading analytics consultancy. The role will see you working on huge data sets, providing crucial insights that shape strategy recommendation and working on bespoke statistical models. You will also work collaboratively on multiple high-profile projects and provide bespoke analytical solutions to answer key business questions.
With data and analytics as the driving force behind this business's success, they have grown to become of the market leaders in providing customer analytics solutions. Looking to capitalise on their extensive data set they are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Insight function and continue to champion data usage.
- Fast paced and vibrant culture
- Opportunity to work closely with global clients
- Training programmes and personal development
As Senior Analyst you will use your statistical ability in R/Python and SQL to undertake advanced analytics, providing vital insights for global clients. You will develop new analytical methods to create exceptional insights and continue to innovate data usage within the wider business.
- Owning client relationships
- Leading and shaping projects
- Use the full suite of tools available to apply advanced analytical techniques
The successful Senior Analyst will have:
- A masters or higher in a numerical discipline
- Strong commercial experience
- Proven experience of applying analytical techniques to customer data
- The ability to code in an open source language such as R or Python
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present insights to non-analytical stakeholders
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
- Comprehensive benefits and bonus package
- Chance to work with leading global brands
- Access to a huge data set
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'