Senior Analyst - Corporate Finance
Cedar are working with a world-leading Real-Estate Investment company, who are looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Finance professional with strong financial modelling and stakeholder management skills. This is an opportunity to join a specialist corporate finance team in London as a Senior Analyst, working on high-profile real-estate investment projects, with fantastic career progression and the chance to have significant influence on the business.
The business has a strong culture of mentoring, nurturing talent, and promoting within. The ideal candidate, will come from a practice background with an ACA qualification, and client exposure or industry experience, within Real Estate or Property. As a Senior Analyst you will report to a Senior Director within the business and have exposure to C-level clients, as well as working with other project teams. There is also the opportunity to earn significant bonuses according to project delivery, and a clear line of progression.
Senior Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed analysis and financial information to the most senior members of the wider Corporate Finance team to influence strategy and corporate development
- Take ownership and manage tailored financial models - providing key analysis for large, complex real-estate investment projects and structured finance projects
- Perform scenario analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Provide detailed, interactive and relevant analysis and output from financial models with a focus on measuring performance and on financial statements
- Attend face to face client and internal senior stakeholder meetings, presenting financial information confidently and efficiently
- Mentoring and coaching of a junior analyst within the team.
Senior Analyst - Essential Requirements:
- Qualified ACA accountancy qualification
- Strong experience of Financial Analysis/Modelling for complex investment projects; or real estate and property experience
- A professional Services background - Consultancy or Accountancy Practice experience
- Advanced Excel with capacity to quickly learn and write Macros
- A high degree of commercial awareness and confidence to present to C-level clients.
- A keen interest in Real Estate
- financial modelling
- corporate finance
- corporate development
- investment projects