I am currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join a leading UKAS accredited contract testing company based in the North West. The position is based in the Air department working in a small team in the GC-MS section. This is a high throughput environment so time management is crucial for this position.
This company has got fantastic growth plans so it is a fantastic time to join the business. It is able to provide the Senior Analyst top training, development and progression.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Analysing air sample using GC-MS by solvent desorption being able to perform maintenance and troubleshooting when required
* Ensuring that all projects and jobs are completed and go out on the due date.
* If there any changes to timescales to keep in communication with customer services department so customers are kept up to date.
* To check that QC Charts are up to date, maintained, trends are recorded and failure reports are completed.
* Ensuring that all work is in keeping with UKAS and ISO17025 standards
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject is desirable
* Extensive experience of running GC-MS
* Trouble shooting and maintenance of GC-MS instrumentation
* Experience of working in a UKAS or ISO17025 environment
If you are interested and feel you fit these requirements then please apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- (analyst or "laboratory technician" or BSc) and (gc-ms or gcms or "gas chromatography mass spectrometry")