My client has ambitious growth plans following the development and launch of their game changing on-demand/live content streaming platform, partnering with some of the most well-known content creators around the world.
Having recently announced an agreement with one of the largest entities in the market, bringing the platform to over 100 countries globally, they are now looking for someone to enhance the way data is used around the business and empower strategic decision making and development.
- To become a data leader, generating actionable insights to improve marketing effectiveness & drive growth in international markets.
- Own analytics when it comes to business-critical initiatives, helping to develop understanding and drive strategic decision making within a pivotal and rapidly growing part of the business.
- Create actionable insight to support business decision making, drawing on data from both internal and 1st/3rd party sources (Campaign, audience, financial)
- Analyse and report on subscriber acquisition and retention, recognise trends and provide recommendations to support campaign and product development.
- Contribute to global marketing activity and direction of the department
- Undertake testing to identify areas of development (A/B)
- Work directly with the CRM, Media and Social to optimise performance of campaigns
- Head up projects involving cross-market analytics and identify areas for optimisation, gathering key data and insights
- Work closely with finance, reporting on subscription and revenue data as required.
- A strong degree in a numerate subject (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc)
- 4+ years' experience in an analytics role (Strong user of Excel essential)
- Highly numerate with strong understanding of marketing
- Strong ability to interpret data and produce clear and actionable insights
- Strong analytical ability in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple data sources efficiently.
- International marketing experience (running multi-market analytics projects)
- Ability to grow strong working relationships at multiple levels of the hierarchy
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital channels (specifically with respect to broadcasting/streaming is a bonus)
- Experience building dashboards and reports with Tableau
- Strong ability to maintain focus on projects with multiple product teams / promoting individual initiatives as well as collaborative working.
- Passion for understanding customer behaviour and product engagement
- An understanding of On-demand video / live streaming a bonus
- 25 days of annual leave
- 9 paid public holidays
- Health benefits (medical and dental)
- Generous sick time package
- Competitive parental leave
- Life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Customer Analytics
- Client Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job