800 000 NOK
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing financial institution as they grow their team. This is for a Scandinavian company with offices in all hubs across the Nordics. To their offices centrally in Oslo, they are now looking for an experienced analyst with previous exposure to the banking industry.
As a Group Analyst you will:
- Lead development, validation and maintenance of credit risk models across a number of portfolios (both consumer credit and business to business credit).
- Develop models for decision support and provide insights to internal stakeholders.
- Predictive modelling in R.
- Contribute to data quality in SQL warehouse
You will work at a growing company within financial solutions. You will have a large impact on the organisation.
- Experience from analytics in banking/ financial services is a requirement for this role
- MSc or equivalent in a numeric subject (statistics, mathematics, financial mathematics etc)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Modelling experience from R
- Merit to those with exposure to PowerBI or Azure
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through the link on this page or express your interest in an email to Sabine at Harnham.
R, SQL, Scoring, Scorecards, Credit Risk, Portfolio Analysis, Strategy, Modelling, Analyst, Senior Analyst, Analytics, Loans, Lending, Banking, Finance, Financial Institution
- Credit Risk
- Portfolio Analysis
- Senior Analyst
- Financial Institution
"Office Assistant jobs in London"