This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Perform complex financial planning, analysis and reporting to support the preparation of actuals performance reporting, budgets & forecasts.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to support finance business partners and senior business management, including (but not limited to) the translation of complex financial data into business information and insight, identifying trends, patterns and anomalies
• Undertake complex modelling, scenario planning, business case preparation and option appraisal to support decision making.
• Provide day-to-day management of finance analysts and support staff as and when required. Actively coach and develop the performance of members of the analyst team and regularly review outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individuals.
• Ensure that the business has robust financial data by reviewing and validating its integrity and quality.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be Fully CCAB/CIMA Qualified or equivalent
• Have strong analytical skills
• Proven track record of financial planning, analysis and planning
• Have a strong knowledge of financial control
• Have an ability to appropriately challenge senior managers
• Be commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement
If this sounds like the next Interim role for you then apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job