Our client offers over 10 year's experience working with organisations worldwide to help shape and change the entire company performance.
Due to growth and expansion the company is seeking a highly numerate Senior Analyst to provide excellent service to their clients; and in addition be rewarded with excellent benefits and deserved recognition.
Main Responsibilities of the SQL Analyst:
- Working within a small team of SQL Analysts providing support and guidance to your customers when required.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of regular reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support their Key Customer's directly resolving queries.
- Answer customer queries regarding data and reports.
- Respond to any adhoc requests for analysis and insight in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve and develop the reporting and analytical services of the company.
- Work towards tight deadlines.
- Work closely with other members of the Analytical Team.
Skills and Experience of the SQL Analyst:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - advanced in Excel.
- Process a minimum of 5 years analytical work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Pivot Tables and VBA Macros.
- SQL experience to an intermediate level is crucial within this role.
- Highly numerate with analytical experience.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Diligent, organised and able to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage workloads and work towards tight deadlines.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- SQL Server
- Previous experience of retail analysis or retail industry.
The successful application must be flexible regarding working hours to meet the customer demands.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Advanced Excel
- Highly Numerate