The following job is no longer available:
Senior Analyst Maximo
Senior Analyst Maximo
Division: Technical Services
Location: Bristol or Cardiff (Remote working available)
Summary of Role:
The Senior Analyst will contribute to the provision of professional high quality Digital and Business Intelligence solutions for our client by owning and contributing to initiatives which cultivate and drive innovation across all aspects of the facilities management offer and product set in support of our clients business objectives.
You will work within the Digital Support Team and will work and collaborate with key stakeholders such as Information & Technology Department, MT (Management Teams), CT (Commercial Teams) and support staff.
The role will support contracts based in the West / Wales predominately and mainly within the 'Aligned' SECTOR, it will be based from home, as well as working from our regional offices.
Senior Analysts are a role model to Analysts in the pro-active, transformation and managing of large databases and front end computer aided and digital systems, seeking insights, business process improvements and automation. Working alongside and in partnership with 'operational and contract mobilisation teams managing specialist suppliers and our in-house delivery teams'. As well as leading the testing, deployment and on-going support to users of our digital business toolset.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Engaging with the different contracts in the business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
* Taking ownership of the planning and monitoring of defined systems, data and digital tools development projects.
* Co-ordinate the set-up, management and administration of data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems (Maximo, Concerto, Concept) to support core processes such as:
Planned and Reactive works
* Process Mapping
* Commercial Activities
* Planning and delivery of mobilisations
* System Development and Innovation
* Formulation and high quality delivery of user training sessions for systems and digital business tools, ensuring content and supplementary materials are developed to defined standards.
* Transforming data for analysis / import / reporting tasks.
* Data migration.
* Use of advanced analytical techniques to clean, transform, analyse and Interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View and Excel).
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Systems commercial management and configuration for our Maximo 7 system, assessing commercial requirements and building the relevant commercial data and reporting capabilities to properly support the relevant business commercial processes.
* Report Development utilising the Business Reporting Tools such as (BIRT, SQL(DB2), TOAD, SQL(SERVER), Microsoft Power BI, Nimbus Process Mapping, Process Performance Measurement Tools etc.)
* Content development for digital tools such as eForms (APPENATE), Digital Process Mapping (NIMBUS), EDMS (SharePoint) and future digital tools.
2. People Management
* Acts as coach and mentor to Assistant and Digital Analysts.
* Collaborate and win buy-in/trust of internal colleagues and external clients
* Share knowledge and develop capabilities to strengthen understanding of business issues and best practices; evaluate implications to our client.
3. Relationship Management
* Work in partnership with our client's I.T. on Data Support related projects
* Lead the development of close working/strategic relationships with teams and senior management.
Built environment experience, preferably in a Facilities Management role.
Built Environment experience is required, as is a detailed knowledge of CAFM Systems, specifically Maximo.
For more information, please contact David Trogu on
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'