Senior Analyst - Capital Markets
A rapidly growing, private equity backed Fintech business based in Kent seeks a Senior Analyst to join their capital markets team. Reporting to the Head of Capital Markets this role is integral to supporting the delivery of the strategy and operational management related to treasury and funding requirements for the business. Through research, analysis and reporting you will optimise the businesses operational and financial performance.
- Produce asset cashflow, performance data and stress testing analysis to identify impact on transaction features and deal economics and presentation of this analysis to senior management and shareholders
- Provide research analysis and recommendations related to transactional and operational matters to support business decisions at Board level
- Data collation and the production, presentation, and review of weekly and monthly performance, cashflow forecasting, investor and management reports
- Support all aspects of funding project processes including data presentation, audit requirements, investor due diligence, rating agency analysis, documentation requirements
- Market research and production of information for internal reports / external presentations
- Ad hoc business transactional, project management and operational related requests to support improved efficiencies and timely delivery of business initiatives
- Candidates will possess a strong academic background and will be highly computer literate.
- Previous experience of financial modelling/analysis is essential.
- Excellent Excel skills with experience of complex analytical, cashflow and forecasting models.
- The ability to manage your time and to deliver in busy project cycles
- Capital Markets
- Financial Modeling
- Structured Finance
- Cashflow Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'