Our client is a Bridging company based in the City of London. They provide funding to property investors and developers at every stage of the property life cycle.
Due to expansion they’re looking to recruit a Senior Analyst for their London office. The Senior Analyst will be analysing the deal, analysing the credit, review the loan and manage the loan.
Will need to have a minimum 3 years underwriting bridging experience. Paramount is knowledge of residential bridging (buy-to-let, bridge-to-let, Bridging, refurbishment and semi-commercial).
What we look for in a Senior Analyst;
• Strong underwriting experience, Asset management and Debt finance experience
• Understanding the way a deal is structured
• Also deal with the post loan purchase
• An extensive understanding of the end to end loan application process,
• Someone who can demonstrate a good knowledge of credit risk.
• Capable of make sound credit decisions with documented rational.
• You must be organised and able to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and deals
• Capable of working with multiple internal stakeholders from Sales & Case managers to Servicing
• You will fully understand how brokers operate and feel comfortable speaking with borrowers, brokers, valuers and solicitors with an ability to push back and ask difficult questions.
• You will be joining a fast-paced team and obtain mandate approval once you have passed probation and demonstrated the necessary credit / underwriting skills.
• Intermediate excel skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'