Senior Analyst (Based in Gibraltar - Relocation Package Included)
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of insights, analysis, creation of dashboards and presentation to Gaming team and other key stakeholders.
The role would require daily coordination with the Gaming team to assess performance of the product and guide their next steps. You will have the ability to understand database structure and logic and enjoy the hands-on approach. You will be the expert in conducting detailed analysis and modelling of customer data.
You will be responsible for driving and supporting analytical solutions for our Casino. You will have the expertise to analyse and predict customer behaviour in order to create better UX and increase profitability. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of Gaming and enjoy working in that field.
Reporting to the Head of Gaming and Compliance Analytics within the BI Team you will also have the support of 2 direct reports to guide & enhance their capabilities.
- Build strong relationships with Casino leaders to understand daily challenges.
- Provide the Gaming team with ad-hoc, or regular reporting to support ongoing operations
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Use abstract thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems
- Take ownership of the analysis and reporting on campaigns and highlight ROI on marketing strategies.
- Present your actionable insight to senior stakeholders on a regular basis to drive strategic business impact.
- Application of Predictive and unsupervised models developed by the central BI team
- Demonstrate the value of your analytical outputs in terms of decision making improvement and underling revenue or customer behaviour impact
- Educate business users and leaders on how to measure performance
- Drive analytical projects though to delivery and embed them within the organisation
- Prototype (craft) reports but ensure that become automated by driving through the reporting team
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
- Be a mentor to your team, manage their day to day activities and support their career aspirations.
- MSc in an analytics related subject
- Strong statistical knowledge
Skills and experience
- Excellent of programming languages (preferably R)
- Excellent in analysing large and varied datasets (preferably using SQL and R packages: dplyr and / or data.table)
- Experience of predictive analytics and forecasting techniques
- Previous managerial experience a plus but not necessary
- Strong application of descriptive analytics and statistical techniques.
- Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and articulate complex domain areas to senior stakeholders.
- Articulate and confident when presenting the output of your work
- Highly data and statistical driven rather than gut feel
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Good problem solving ability
- Ability to work across functions and locations
- Good communicator
The focused expertise of our talented digital teams creates products that millions enjoy. Working in amazing locations, always restless and working at pace to deliver the next gaming trend, they know how to bring it on. We’re GVC, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. Here in the sunshine of Gibraltar we’re ready for your bold ideas and energy. For the good of entertainment.
About The Company
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as Ladbrokes, bwin, and Coral. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity.We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
- Predictive Analytics
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'