A leading financial services company are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to join their expanding Product Analytics team. This is a unique opportunity to join a function currently undergoing a huge amount of growth, with the platforms and systems being implemented to allow the teams to introduce more advanced analytics.
As such, if you can see yourself at a company which will devote it's time to developing your technical skills, giving you the opportunity to manage as well as offer you the chance to take lead on some of the more innovative projects, then this may be a good fit.
Sitting within the Product Analytics team, as Senior Analyst you will be involved in leading on more advanced analytical projects for their banking products. As part of this, you will be expected to mentor more junior members, both in their presentation, but technically in SAS/SQL as well. In , this team are doing a fair bit of predictive modelling at the moment, and are gaining quite a bit of interest within the business for the work they have done so far. Day to day you can expect to do a fair amount of stakeholder work and insight recommendation, this is a highly commercial role, so you will work with a variety of business units to scope out projects and present results.
Role responsibilities include:
- Deliver data driven insight to improve and support decision making within the function
- Statistical modelling within SAS/SQL
- Oversee junior analysts to ensure delivery of work whilst ensuring quality of output
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Senior Analyst will have the following:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Experience within financial services analytics, product focused preferred
- Strong analysis skills, ability to manage/interpret large quantities of data with SAS/SQL
- Proven experience applying advanced statistical techniques to answer business questions (ideally predictive modelling)
- Strong ability to translate technical insight into commercial outcomes for a non technical audience
- Ability to interact successfully across the business with key stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sam Maughan via the Apply Now button.
SAS, SQL, Product, Financial services, product analysis, marketing analytics, banking, analytics, data, data science