Enigma People Solutions is recruiting Senior Analog Engineers for a fun, fast growing, customised IC design company. Continued business success means they are expanding their design team in Edinburgh.
Our brilliant high growth client specialises in the design of customized ICs. Applications cover a broad range of markets including health, automotive, industrial and IoT business opportunities. This role will suit a senior engineer who will be responsible for managing and executing all activities associated with full custom digital IC design.
The company encourages a flexible working structure within a dynamic design focused team that rewards bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Taking a leadership role you will be responsible for the design of state-of-the-art analogue circuits and will be involved in all phases of the product development flow, including design specification and customer requirements.
Key skills required include:
Cadence tool Suit IC6.1
To be of interest you will be a talented chip designer with experience of designing analogue & RF custom ICs. Successful applicants will be required to:
• Lead and participate in all the activities needed to build a chip; designing blocks from scratch or using in-house core IP blocks
• Take ownership of a block/function or the full IC as chip lead and be responsible for all aspects of the design while working within a project team
• Have the mindset to interpret and challenge high-level customer requirements in order to architect and derive an optimal, cost-optimized product
• Create behavioral models (Verilog AMS, Mathlab), derive transistor level implementation, run simulations and drive or build layout views
• Enjoy working within a small company where everyone makes a difference to the company’s success
• The team is using Cadence tool suite IC6.1; experience with this flow would be an advantage
If joining a fun, fast growing, real world technology, semiconductor design company interests you then please send your CV to Ben Hanley