Senior AML Team Leader - Digital Banking
Our Client are a rapidly growing Fintech Business offering digital banking services and financing solutions looking to recruit a Senior AML Team Leader. The objective is to create foundations for a robust AML and Conduct risk framework for the Group based in Birkenhead.
Reporting to Head of Operational Risk, principle duties include;
- Day to day management of AML team based in company’s Northern office (Birkenhead).
- Anti-Money laundering account screening, monitoring at account and transactional level utilising the company’s bespoke AML screening system.
- Undertaking account investigations and communicating suspicious activity to law enforcement as necessary.
- Enhanced Due Diligence for both Consumer and Corporate accounts, assessing source of funds/wealth and establishing ultimate beneficial ownership through in-depth investigation.
- Monitoring and taking action on bespoke reports in order to address suspicious use of accounts.
- Development and oversight of operational procedures to improve company compliance with regulatory AML and CTF standards.
- Team management experience in similar environment.
- Experience in AML investigation with working knowledge of financial service industry typologies.
- Developed understanding of and training in financial investigation techniques and customer questioning.
- Experience of law enforcement liaison, including information disclosures the National Crime Agency.
- Operational knowledge of the Payment Services Regulations, Money Laundering Regulations and JMLSG.
- Working knowledge of Financial Action Task Force recommendations
- Ambitious, looking to make an impact and hungry for succession
- A real passion for the prevention of money laundering and fraud activities within a young and growing business.
- Experience in e-money, card issuance, MasterCard scheme rules or banking sector.
- Eagerness to learn and develop skill set for the benefit of the individual and their role within the business.
- Intellectually advanced with ability to quickly learn and progress knowledge.
- Knowledge and proven implementation of the FCA’s principles for business, most importantly principle 6; customers’ interests.
- Operational Risk
- Anti Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'