Salary: From £32,000 to £38,000 (subject to level of experience)
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer who is looking to step into a senior position or is already working as a senior engineer.
This position is for a very well established Air Conditioning company working within their service team. Working on the service, maintenance and breakdown of Splits, VRV’s and VRF’s. They also deal with touch screen controls and interfacing (training can be given)
The right person for this position will already have experience as an air conditioning service and maintenance engineer, additional experience within refrigeration would be bonus.
This is an Essex based position; however there is London work, so they will be expected to travel into London when required.
- Strong working background as an air conditioning engineer
- Essex based (commutable to Chelmsford)
- F Gas 2079
- Minimum of City and Guilds Level 2
- Full UK driving licence ( maximum of 6 points)
- Looking for an engineer who is looking to progress into a senior role
- Basic salary subject to experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Door to door travel
- On call one week in ten
- On call allowance
- Company Van (no personal usage)
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information. Please send in your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP