My client is looking for an experienced Senior Agile Project Manager to join their Digital Transformation Programme, and help pave the way for continuous delivery and lean product development throughout the business.
What you can expect...
- A programme which is delivering the template for agile ways of working and lean product development
- A lively, fast paced and informal environment where no 2 days may be the same and we are all focused on excellence
- A customer focused, product-centric environment where you will collaborate closely with peers in UX, Product, Engineering and Delivery
- The opportunity to work with distributed, self-organising, cross functional product teams that are great at delivering customer value but need support for cross stream planning, collaboration and coordination
- An understanding that bright people have a need to learn and develop, reflected in dedicated time out for training and a culture of coaching & pairing that promotes 'learning by doing'
- A modern architecture and development practice which focus on solid principles around quality, mobility and Triple A teams. The tech stack based on Adobe Experience Manager CMS (Java), ReactJS and .Net microservices
We are looking for...
- Agile PM experience across multiple mature agile product development teams
- A leader of X-functional teams
- Experience of working in agile at scale
- Demonstrable and numerous examples of 'learning by doing'
- Recent experience of working with distributed agile teams
- A proven track record of being value driven rather than project metrics driven (i.e. outcome over output)