- Investigate customer / client queries, concerns and complaints whilst withholding judgement, using the conversation cycle and role modelling mutual respect. Utilise all resources to assess and evaluate situations at pace.
- To provide accurate and current advice and appropriate support to the customers to allow them to make the most informed decision.
- To engage and take ownership of these queries putting yourself in the customers shoes
- To capture accurate information and details through the complaint handling process to allow effective analysis of the complaint in a timely manner.
- To maintain and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that complaint related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales.
- To clearly communicate requirements to other business areas when information is required to resolve complaint
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation