Senior Affiliate Manager - Online Betting
Reports to: European Head of Marketing
Purpose of the Role: To take leadership of the recently added affiliate program
My client is a leading provider of online betting products in the iGaming industry. They continue to perform exceptionally well and are growing their team due to further success.
- Managing affiliate recruitment, retention and activation across several regions
- Ensuring that the brand receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget
- Focusing on top performing partners to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing daily requests from affiliates
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and settling end of month affiliate accounts
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on affiliate campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining strong affiliate relationships
- Initiating and delivering innovative, tactical campaigns
- Monitoring competitors' activity and reporting findings through regular updates
- Leveraging partnerships to help enhance its brand's image in the UK
- Working closely with the European Marketing Team on brand messaging
- Providing regular progress reports and feedback on the affiliate channel
- Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues to European Head of Marketing, as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
- At least 3 years of experience in the online gaming industry
- Proven track record of managing affiliate programmes
- Established affiliate network in the industry (Sportsbook & Casino), preferably across several countries
- Excellent understanding of all the affiliate reward models
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and a foreign language (Russian, German or Turkish preferred)
- Ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels,
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work with teams based remotely
- Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of sports
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to conduct a thorough analysis of the ROI results
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management, Finance or IT.
- Experience in managing regulatory relationships and inspections regimes.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job