Do you want to be part of a team that are working together to deliver great results for our customers in a lively family atmosphere?
The role will be assisting our Smart Metering Installations Teams, to ensure our installations go smoothly and any issues are communicated. You will be tasked to provide an excellent service to our customers and be required to respond promptly and knowledgeably to help us ensure that we continue to deliver on our Smart Meter targets.
- To ensure daily alarm reports are produced and circulated to Field Team Managers
- Identify opportunity to match resource with customer demand
- Ensure accuracy of Field Operations teams availability
- Ensure the Installations team’s workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards are met
- Use documented working practices to fulfil process requirement
- Provide first line support covering a number of issues that can be experienced by field operatives
- Suggest improvements to procedure, policy and working practices according to root cause findings
- Have a ‘One Team’ mentality and support colleagues in working towards our common goal
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who thrive on providing a first class service to customers. Having a clear and logical approach, you will take ownership for providing solutions to customer queries and do all this with a smile in your voice from your first customer of the day to your last.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service ethic
- Previous experience in a Customer facing role
- Previous experience in the Utilities or financial services sector would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and able to build relationships with other areas of the business
- High level of accuracy in recording information
- Can use a computer and has a good level of IT literacy
- Has a fair and honest attitude
- Is professional and has a friendly and helpful manner
What do I get in return?
We offer a competitive salary of £19, 209 per annum rising to £20,954, 23 days holiday to start, an impressive flexible benefits package with the opportunity to develop your skills set and experience to enable you to achieve your long term ambitions. The working hours will between 7a.m - 6p.m Mon-Sat on a rotation pattern and 8am -1p.m on a Saturday on a rotation.
To see the fantastic range of benefits we offer to employees, please visit:
npower is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy SE group.
We serve around 5 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas, with key sites in the South West, Midlands, North and The North-East of England.
Every year, we issue over 22 million bills and answer around 2 million phone calls.
npower is one of the most successful providers of energy supply and solutions to British businesses, and are the first energy company to be awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job