One of our clients in Colchester are looking for a Senior Administrator to work as a key member of the Operations Team.
- Produce a wide range of client reports in Excel.
- Identify more effective processes.
- Supporting the Operations and Account Management Teams with ad hoc reporting and general administrative tasks as required.
- Keeping company records in good order.
- Managing system access permissions.
- Manage processes in partnership with the M.I. and Dialler Manager (training supplied).
- Strong numeric skills and the ability to understand and work with data accurately.
- MS Excel skills, including; ability to use formula to calculate, find and count data.
- Should be well versed in commonly used Excel functions, such as; pivot tables and graph production.
- The ability to confidently pick-up and work with new systems.
- The ability to manage workload effectively across multiple projects, within demanding timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to disseminate information to a variety of personnel, at all levels of the business, in a clear manner.
- Play an active part as a team member, supporting colleagues and contributing ideas.
- 08.30 - 17.30 Monday - Friday
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"