Contract Duration: Ongoing
Hours: Full Time
Your main duty is to participate and actively engage in the performance management process to attain and maintain competence within your role. The main duties for your role are spilt in to 2 areas: Administration (60%), Project Management (15%) and Risk Management (25%).
The purpose of this role is:
- To be an essential member of the administrative support team within the company and within specific investment management teams.
- To ensure the successful implementation of administrative and compliance policy and procedures.
- To liaise and communicate successfully with seniors and other key stakeholders where appropriate.
- To ensure own personal development meeting the standards established for the role.
- To support the team in reaching new business, performance and targets.
Skills required to undertake the role:
- Ability to engage diverse clients, managers and product providers
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent relationship and team building skills
- Technical ability on Excel, Outlook, Access and Figaro
To be taken into consideration for this role you must have strong experience in administrative support and a strong track record of limited client complaints/compliance and HR issues. It is preferred that you have a relevant professional qualification.
If you are interested in the position please email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business