Location: Heathrow (West London)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am-4:30pm, 40 hours
Salary: Competitive + benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, free onsite parking & full training
Senior Administrator with several years experience is needed by our client, a leading construction project and delivery management firm based in their Client's offices in Heathrow (West London).
They work with companies in the hospitality, retail and commercial sectors.
You will be assisting and providing full administrative and secretarial support to the Projects, Construction and Technical Services (PCTS) Team in delivering property investment and engineering management activities to the Radisson Hotel Group.
The role is varied and will keep you busy across different areas in the business, some of which include:
- Coordinating and communicating processes and standards to hotels, suppliers, contractors and consultants
- Working on reports with the team and following up on agreed actions, and monitor outcomes
- Assisting in the production of monthly and annual reports;
- Managing the production of purchase orders, payment documentation, cost reports, contract documentation etc.
- Supporting and coordinating the inductions of new engineers
- Helping arrange the annual engineering conference;
- Managing the general administration of the office
For the right candidate, there is development potential to acquire maintenance, engineering or project management skills!
- 3 years+ administration / office manager experience
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills in Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of any foreign European language e.g. French, Spanish (a bonus!)
Whilst the position is based within a hotel office, occasional travel to other hotels will be expected.
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including, Office Manager, Administrator, Administration, Office Assistant, PA, Secretary, Sales Support will also be considered.
- Office Manager
- Sales Support
- Office Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job