My client is currently seeking an experienced Administrator/PA for their regional office. This position is a contract for 16 months initially and the successful candidate will have solid administration experience.
Based in Gloucestershire, the Administration Assistant will be happy to work under the direction of the Manager and to the needs of the department. Work will vary between general administration duties, artwork project administration, researching for specific projects and using the in-house database.
The key areas of responsibility will involve updating schedules and databases, preparing and keeping track of budgets and forecasts. Working closely with other divisions and external contractors, to ensure the smooth running of schedules and logistics plus all general administration.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with excellent communication, organisation, planning, logistics and coordinating skills. A personable person who is solution focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Front of House duties: Meet and Greet visitors, making tea and coffee
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and relaying of messages
- Updating studio rotas
- Monitoring petty cash and producing a monthly breakdown for the Accounts department
- Booking travel.
- Notifying HR of any daily sicks or lates. Ask staff members to fill out an absence form upon their return and send these to HR
- Update daily the monthly stats report
- Process holidays according to the procedures and always get a Manager to approve
- POs and purchasing.
- Oversee administration of building maintenance, contracts and call-outs where needed.
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers, either by phone or email
- Sourcing and researching materials.
- Keeping receipt of deliveries and notifying the relevant person of the whereabouts of the delivery
- Database - updating information, creating movements etc
- Very organised and efficient with excellent communication skills
- PA/secretarial experience
- Mac Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft packages as well as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good dictation, proof reading and minute taking skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced deadline driven company
- Full and clean driving license
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.