£20,000 - £22,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are supporting an SME, professional services business in Middleton on a business-critical role as an Office Administrator, supporting up to fifteen staff daily.
This is a business that are taking on more clients each week and therefore require an Administrator to support with the following:
- Responsible for all secretarial duties including typing of letters and emails
- Ensuring all clients are compliant and registering companies
- Responsible for supporting the Partner of the business with P.A. duties including coordinating meetings & diary management
- Being the face of the business and meeting & greeting visitors
- Managing calls into the business and transferring the relevant department
- Use of Excel to input client data
You will be joining a friendly working environment which is relaxed, and all staff communicate well together as a team to ensure clients are receiving the service required.
Full training will be provided from day one from the management team where you will learn the ropes of the business and develop your current skill set.
As a key support to the business, it is essential that professionalism and confidentiality can be shown within your role to meet the requirements of the company.
The company are looking for an experienced Administrator who is looking to manage their own work load and be a part of a great business.
This role is ideal for somebody who lives local to the business and is looking for a work-life balance as this company can offer you that.
To be considered, please apply or contact Erin Wilde at Platinum for further information -
- Senior Administrator
- Senior admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job