We are seeking a Senior Pensions Administrator to join our friendly and growing team in Exeter. In this role you will to carry out calculations and check the work of the Pension Administrators with efficiency, competency and professionalism. The Senior Pensions Administrator will ensure that Client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard, whilst delivering service in a customer focussed and conscientious manner, ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
My client is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, they place their clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. With offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by their International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
- Assist with the delivery of scheme events with preparation of materials and testing as required
- Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calendars
- Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
- Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required in order to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years working knowledge and experience of Defined Benefit Pensions administration
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks own tasks and use the tools provided
- Highly numerate and analytical
As you would expect from a prestigeous company, they offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Group n the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
They aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.