This full time, 12 month fixed term senior administrator position is to cover maternity leave within a busy office environment and hence is suited to someone with previous experience and a defined set of skills and pleasant professional personality.
Based in the company's modern head office in Barnsley, you, as the new senior administrator will be required to support a busy Operations Manager and Chief Executive including proving admin support for the following duties:
- Maintaining personnel records
- Maintaining a company asset register
- Supporting H&S duties, risk assessments, fire & building safety
- Company sales admin
- Contract Management admin
- Maintaining office systems and procedures
- Supporting Board activity, including production of reports and minutes of board meetings
- Assisting with promotional activity and marketing initiatives
- Supporting company social media platforms and newsletter production
This is a varied senior administration role and requires you to commit to 5 days per week, 8.30am X 5pm. There are onsite canteen facilities, free car parking, bike storage, showers and multiple opportunities for personal and professional development.
Skills knowledge & experience required by successful senior administrator include:
- Good standard of education & training
- Excellent organisational, time management & work prioritisation skills
- Experience working alone and as part of a team in a busy office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint & Publisher
Senior Administrator Package
- 17,000 p.a
- 25 days AL + stats
- Christmas shutdown
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.