Are you a Senior Administrator with a passion for delivering an excellent service? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, busy environment? Want the flexibility of working from home?
An amazing temporary opportunity for a Senior Administrator to work for a growing company from the comfort of their own home!
- Temporary role - 4 months minimum with the possibility of a permanent role at the end
- Work from home available
- £10.00 per hour
- Immediate start
- Flexibility in hours
- To provide administrative and system support
- Maintain up-to-date records according to policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain system user guides and log
- Create and generate reports as requested
- Develop and maintain databases
- Assist in testing of new system functionality
- Sort and filter reports using Excel
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To promote the safety of the clients
- Letter and email correspondence
- Assistance in preparing reports
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
- Database Administration
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of confidentiality policies
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Possess good interpersonal skills
Apply today!! Start date 19th March 2018.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.