SF Group are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator for a Property Company in Birmingham City Centre. This role will require the successful candidate to work as a Senior Administrative Co-ordinator in the Property Management Accounts (PMA) Department Helpdesk and Support Team. There is a Customer Service element to this role.
This is a developing role with two main focuses:
- Customer service support by telephone and email ensuring a high level of customer service to enquiries received into the department from both internal and external customers
- Providing a professional administrative support service to all teams within Property Management Consultancy in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department
You will be responsible for investigating any issues raised, directing queries to the relevant person or team (where necessary) and ensuring all enquiries are fully responded to within a satisfactory timescale. As a frontline team, the PMAHelpdesk is significant in allowing the business to demonstrate a high-level of customer care and support.
Work within a high volume driven client facing department to:
- Resolve customer enquiries by telephone and email and reporting thereof
- Administrative support to the Property Management accounting function including account maintenance, support to the cashiering, accounting and procurement functions
- Preparation of internal and external reporting using Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Take ownership of enquiries raised by responding in a timely manner, whether by using the dedicated property management database to obtain the information required or by directing queries to the relevant person or department where necessary, and delivering information back to the caller
- Support directors in PA duties when required, including arranging meetings and booking travel
- Adhere to all departmental SLA's and supporting the Helpdesk Manager in reporting KPI's
- Ensure flexibility in telephony coverage between the operational hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills demonstrating an excellent customer service ethos
- Attention to detail and professional approach to delivering accurate outputs while working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate time-management skills and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Should have an enquiring mind with the ability to investigate and problem solve
- Strong IT skills, including use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Be professional and understanding
Previous experience of working within an accounts team in a support function with ability and desire to mix and work within a busy accounting team in a department of 110+ employees.
Our client is looking to pay between £22,000 - £24,000pa plus aligned benefits:
Life assurance - 3 x salary 25 days holiday Pension, Staff Profit Share (discretionary bonus), Private medical cover, Income protection insurance 50% of base salary, Season ticket loan Option to choose from a range of benefits to suit such as Gymflex, Cycle to work, Dental insurance and more.
To hear more please call Nikki at SF Group on .