Senior Administrator (resource management) £27K - £29K - Crawley
My Client is a leading provider in high quality and high tech medical screening services to both Private and NHS Patients. They are experts in their field and have a range of services and locations around the country. They are currently in need of a Senior Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient deployment of all resources associated with the delivery of the Clinical Services. The ideal candidate will come from a resource management background or have admin experience in a medical setting.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities:
* To plan the movement schedule for the mobile units in conjunction with the bookings team and senior operational team ensuring appropriate deployment to meet referral needs
* Schedule maintenance and ensuring minimal impact on business
* Report to the Chief Operating Office of any issues that may affect service delivery
* Attend operation meetings and provide updates
* Develop, maintain and publish the staff rota ensuring appropriate clinical cover.
* Review and approve invoices and pass through to accounts department
* To produce monthly downtime and equipment surveillance reports and an annual summary report. To provide ad hoc reports for specific review as requested by the COO
The ideal person will have :
* Above average level of Microsoft Word & Excel
* Lateral thinker and problem solver capable of working on own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure to find a solution
* Ability to lead when necessary, motivate and support colleagues
* Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to their area of responsibility.
* Knowledge of the health-care service sector and the systems and processes used with ability to assimilate information quickly
* Diplomacy skills to enhance client, partner and supplier relations
* Experience working in a medical field in a resource management capacity
You will be rewarded with:
* Pension contributions,
* Simply Health Cash plan
* Great team dynamic and healthy holiday allowance
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Resource Management
- Senior Administrator
- Medical adminitration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job