POSITION: Senior Administrator
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
SALARY: Up to £20,000p/a
Our client is an industry leader in telecoms, utility and finance and are currently looking for a strong Administrator to join their team based in Liverpool City Centre.
- Process orders onto the system, ensuring stock availability
- Liaise with Engineers and ensure correct information to complete job
- Provide a comprehensive administrative role to the Engineering and Management Team
- Organise engineering documentation and records, this includes the provision of general filing and administrative support, updating company records and files and maintaining database
- Draft basic correspondence, maintain and update data spread sheets; interpret data/ information in support of team's activities.
- Provide clients with a high level of service and support
- Take ownership of customer problems and deal with them promptly and courteously
- Manage internal & external correspondence according to notes, drafts or verbal instructions
- Assist Managers in various tasks such as schedule coordination and travel arrangement
- Collating and processing purchase orders and requisitions
- Maintaining supplier relationships and monitoring incoming queries
- Previous administrative and team support experience.
- Good PC skills in the Microsoft packages and Outlook.
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills, must be able to prioritise workload.
- Ability to manage a varied and significant workload.
- Proactive and able to exercise initiative.
- Personal drive and energy to succeed.
- Tenacity to complete tasks to deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Proven written communication skills.
- Basic technical trouble shooting
Please call Nicola for more information on or email your CV to
- Senior Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job