We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive hardworking individual to join the Project Delivery Team within our Morley based consolidation centre.
Supporting the projects team leader, you will manage the day to day coordination of transport and equipment orders for multiple refit and new store projects throughout the year for one of our blue-chip retail clients from costing to delivery stage.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills in a fast paced, variable environment.
Preferably but not essential, candidates would have previous experience within a Project based role and/or distribution or warehousing.
Responsibilities will include:
- GNFR Schedule Management -SOP and component allocation using our bespoke WMS in adherence with SLAs
- Transport Scheduling - monitor and adherence to programme dates
- Effectively managing changes to the project scope, schedule and cost
- Manage Team workload
- Cost Management - Scheme costing, Budget monitoring, invoicing
- KPI, progression and risk reporting
- Supplier Liaison
- Process management - Adherence to ISO9001 standards
Applicants will ideally possess the following qualities:
·Excellent IT skills including knowledge of all MS office packages (Excel)
·Excellent communicator with strong customer focus and delivery
·Confident in guiding a team and ensuring all tasks are completed
·Hardworking, reliable and friendly with a good sense of humour
·Ability to problem solve and use own initiative
·Strong attention to detail and a "right first time" approach
Hours of work, Monday to Friday - 9am to 5:30pm
23 days holiday + stats, pension, free car parking,
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job