This is an exciting and fast moving time for the UK energy industry. ElectraLink is positioned at the centre of this developing industry interfacing directly with the key UK energy stakeholders such as energy suppliers, distributors and metering organisations as well as the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and Ofgem (the industry regulator).
Energy and utility markets are increasingly competitive and constantly evolving, requiring significant interaction between industry parties, regulators, policy makers and increasingly consumers. To make these interactions work, communications networks, agreements and codes need to be in place to ensure that markets work efficiently and all parties have access to a level playing field.
Operating at the heart of the electricity and gas markets, ElectraLink provides sector leading support to the operation and the governance of the energy industry. As recognised experts in UK energy processes, we provide data and information management, and code administration and professional services.
We are a small team offering secretarial and contract management services to SPAA Ltd and DCUSA Ltd. Theft of energy is significant and impacts consumer bills. We support the Gas and Electricity industry by providing secretarial and contract management services which ultimately assist our customers in the investigation and detection of energy theft.
There are two key external contracts that we manage on behalf of SPAA Ltd and DCUSA Ltd. These are referred to as TRAS (Theft Risk Assessment Service) and ETTOS (Energy Theft Tip Off Service).
Our secretarial services include the chairing of industry meetings, the provision of accurate meeting papers and records, and the operation of processes that both support the performance of the contract, and to assist Suppliers in meeting their licence obligations.
You will attend meetings as required and ensure accurate and appropriate minutes are produced.
Your role will include the production of reports and correspondence, answering and promptly resolving multi-channel customer queries professionally, as well as data input into in-house systems. Some data analysis may be required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are paramount for this role, with the ability to prioritise your workload and remain calm when under pressure.
Previous administrative experience is essential for this role.
Skills, Qualifications and/or Experience required:
- Fully IT literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Email, Word, Excel) and fully conversant with the internet
- Excellent written English and numeracy skills
- Minute taking experience is preferable, however training will be given.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise documents (including statistical information)
- Competent typing abilities
- Excellent oral (including telephone) skills, with a strong customer orientation
- Team player, able to work well with others and supportive of company objectives
- Maturity, self-awareness, self-confidence, self-motivation, ability to take initiative, personal authority, sense of humour, creativity, ability to cope with stress, conscientiousness, persistence, care and warmth
- Ability to offer the appropriate respect to others
The right candidate will be offered opportunities to increase their area of responsibility, develop the role and make a significant contribution to the success of ElectraLink, in return we will offer you a competitive salary, an annual performance bonus, 25 days’ annual leave as well as EAP, gym membership, Cycle to work, fully funded private healthcare along with the normal benefits.
- Minute Taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job