My client in Maidenhead, a global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Administrator to support the EA to the President, SVP & the executive office. This a long term temporary assignment to start immediately. The successful candidate will have the ability to liaise at a senior Global VP level.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Supporting the President’s office
Assisting with internal and external events
• Meeting and greeting visitors on behalf of the Executive board
• Booking travel and processing expenses
• Organising taxis and coordinating couriers
• Managing filing
• Photocopying and binding
• Scheduling meeting rooms
• Arranging catering for meetings/functions
• Setting up meeting rooms and on site functions
• Supporting the team with administrative duties as and when required
• Provide cover for EA’s as and when required
The ideal candidate must be flexible hours of work as the need to come in early and leave late on occasion will be required when major meetings are running.
Knowledge of SAP, Concur and Workday are desirable but not essential. This is a busy and responsible position that requires a level of gravitas, resilience and competence.